HELP! Angel Custom "FPS-UP" Mock Silencer, do they work? cant find reviews!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Weaponry' started by plasticnoob, Jun 30, 2015.

1. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    I saw the Angel Custom "FPS-UP" Mock Silencer on evike but noone else sells them and there is not one video of it on youtube!!!! No reviews anywhere on a forum and no video makes me believe it doesnt work/fake/scam to get you to buy it. :eek::confused:

Does it work? $40 for a device that says 30-80fps gained?

The problem I see with it, using a 6.01 barrel, going from a 6.03 TBB inner barrel to an silencer that is 6.01 major problem?

2. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    I don't own one, but I have heard they are kinda hit or miss. If it is anything like most Angel Custom parts, it will be kinda crappy. However you might get lucky on this one. Try looking for a written review instead of just a video review.

3. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    I found my answer a few days ago, angel is just like matrix and made for evike. I cannot find anything = avoid

4. drivenbykarma

drivenbykarma Active Member Supporting Member

black canyon city...formerly Prescott
    Straight up..They Work..i have one on my Kwa mp7 and it pulled 40more fps out of it to up near the 400ish range on the gas..but make sure its the FPS up one..i purchased one which was almost identical to my fps up,and apparently it wasn't.the inner barrel will let you know it should improve.Have 2 on my pistol's as well and i get 25-39+fps depending on which pistol it's attached to

5. drivenbykarma

drivenbykarma Active Member Supporting Member

black canyon city...formerly Prescott
    Here's a before and after with a brand new a.c fps up silencer on my kinda new hi-kappa using green gas and it was pretty cold at around 34 degree's. Small variance but still improvements.

6. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    Mine worked very well on my gas Kriss Vector, going from 420fps to 510fps, consistently

7. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    But that depends on if you GBB is letting enough gas out or if your AEG is over voluming.

Just adding info for a Necro post.