Help, Crane Stock Problem

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Bait, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Bait

Bait New Member

My crane stock will not come off. This is not even possible to remove. There are no plastic parts to push out or anything to take off. The runner butt is glued on. I also looked up videos on how to remove the butt plate but no luck. People do it but I can't see how. I sound like the biggest noob ever but I swear I have looked everywhere. The book it came with has nothing about the crane stock. I cannot put the battery in through the front bc it is tapered . My G&P stock works fine but I want to fix this stock. The gun is the AGM 614, got it for free :) but please help!

Attached Files:

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    .....That lever thing you use to move the stock from different position, pull it outward, and pull the stock off the gun. By the way if you're ever interested in selling that stock, message me.

3. Bait

Bait New Member

No! I mean the butt plate. The butt plate will not come off. I understand how to get the stock off. How else would I know the G&P one fits? The but plate will not come off. If it does not come off, the battery cannot go in.

4. Itsahak

Itsahak Member

On most Crane style stocks don't you put the battery in from the front? I know the CA ones have a buttpad that will come off, but it's mostly used to sort the wires out. You actually load the CA Crane stock from the front. You might try that...

5. Bait

Bait New Member

I did. It is tapered in the front. It is not possible it fit a battery inside it. I saw a video where the guy took the butt plate off but I don't see how.

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    -_________________- The hell did you expect me to answer?

Have you already tried pushing down really hard on the rubber pad?

7. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Ther are clips on each side. Like a buckle. Press inward on each one until they click off. Next pull the butt plate off. Any more questions please ask.

8. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Just so it is clear the OP is talking about this kind of crane stock.

Attached Files:

9. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Edit: slide it upward or downward. I can't remember wich.

10. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    I was thinking about a different one. I had the same problem with the stock. See my new post

11. Bait

Bait New Member

I did thanks. I I tried what you all said but the pushing up or down. I'm about to try it. I know the basics about stocks if I own a G&P or I hope I do :eek:

12. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Slide the butt plate. If that makes it more clear.

13. Bait

Bait New Member

Got it! Thank you so much. By the way, you pull down to anyone reading.

Attached Files: