Help deciding on which gbb is perfect for me.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Pezturbator, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

The KWA Mp7 is probably my most desired gun. But is super expensive. $255 plus extra mags and essentials for a gbb. Since I might be playing more CQB than I usually do I would like a compact Gbb. Said to be insanely accurate and great out of the box.

The KWA MP9R is also a great contender. Lesser priced but wierd looking. I kind of like its design but I hate the muzzle and stock. I dont know how the mp9 performs other than its insane rof. This I witnessed while playing cqb.

Which of these KWA products is best? I know their GBBs are 19 times better than their AEGs. I will run green gas since at my cqb arena its 7 bucks :D. And I dont trust myself with a big bottle of propane. I would like your advice and comparisons on these two. And if there is a thread like this. Im terribly sorry for the search function on the app is sort of terrible.

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I had an MP7 and it was great.

3. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

How did it do in battle?

4. DualNature

DualNature New Member

kerkhoven
    I have a KMP-9r and its amazing. nice and loud (intimidating) its just as accurate, and shoots just as far as the KMP-7 but has a slightly higher rof.
    It is cheaper, but thats only due to 1 mag instead of 2
    I might be able to get combat footage of both for you tomorrow if we do play, and if we run the tachyon

5. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

I would be greatful of that footage. Cause of my pet peeves of the mp9 I may be getting the mp7. But ill.be willing.to adapt

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

There's also the KWA M93r NS2 pistol. I have one and the range is amazing. It's very compact too.

7. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Yeah but the 93r I can get later.

8. DualNature

DualNature New Member

kerkhoven
    Honestly, out of my expierence id get the 9, it is a perfect platform. Its smaller, and lighter than the 7 but functions just the same. Not to mention the mags ARE CHEAPER... only just, but when you order 10 its quite the difference. (10 mags = roughly $70 in savings)
    Just my honest opinion... the 9s are easier to handle and work on. Just an all round better gun. (Both are KWA so you know there both great! )

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

But the mp9s aren't know to have the best feeding with their magazines.

10. bbattlefield

bbattlefield New Member

Anyone suggest since we are going back and forth to just buy both (7 and 9) and go dual wield? Or use the better one? No? Ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.