Help identifying a combat machine

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by slipknot2302, Jul 23, 2012.

1. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Yeah that's a combat machine. It's got the correct logo and price range for Canadian dollars.

3. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Oh great. I was hoping it wasn't but whatever. What parts would you expect need replacing in the near future?

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    I'm not actually sure that that is a combat machine. As far as I've seen, G&G hasn't put out any CMs with the KAC style rail. Usually they use their polymer molded fake free float thing. Unless Canadian models are different from those imported to America (other than the clear receiver, obviously), I'd say that's not a Combat Machine.

5. Munishin

Goodyear
    I see what you're saying but I believe some of the older models had a rail system like that. +The logo and marking is of the right character, it has the pneumatic blowback system, and is made of fiber/nylon according to the description.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, I here you on that. But it's Canada eh, so it has to have a clear receiver. Clear receiver means polymer upper and lower no matter what. And if they're already manufacturing polymer bodies for the CM series, it's cheaper if they stamp them all the same as well. Other G&Gs use the pneumatic blow back system (annoyingly), as well. Those factors all end up being inconclusive with the presence of the KAC rail.

7. Fickert

Fickert New Member

Covington
    Nah dude it has the metal upper and nylon polymer lower. There are a lot more chances its a g&g since it states it has the "pneumatic" blowback instead of other brands "electric" blowback. As for the KAC rail, maybe since they cannot make them full metal, they give you a legit rail system and a clear polymer lower. Either way I did like 2 mins of research on google and found this: http://www.airsplat.com/Images/ER-GG-M4-CQB-R.jpg
    I am almost 100% its a g&g "full metal" M4. And for parts I wouldn't honestly know. I Honestly don't know what all is bad in a g&g other than that the whole guns are garbage.

8. Munishin

Goodyear
    The logo is different and Combat Machine is G&G. But yes now G&G is going like full blowback -_- It could just as well be a Higher End version though. OP you should just try emailing them.

9. MrAirsoft194

MrAirsoft194 New Member

There are no need to have a clear lower body no more, law has been change. Also it gots higher fps then American import.

10. Fickert

Fickert New Member

Covington
    That would be good actually. Our resources are limited to just pictures.

11. Fickert

Fickert New Member

Covington
    The fps might be a Canadian thing though. They have c-tacs brand guns I have never heard of until now and they come stock with an m130?

12. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Thanks for the answers guys. Just to clarify, CM's are limited to the M4 model right? Like no M16 CM's.

13. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    No, they have CM AKs.

14. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Oh ok. What about M16's? I'm concerned my G&G M16A3 (GR16) is a CM.

15. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Can you post a link to it if possible?

16. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    The GR series are not CMs. There's a GR16 and a CM16. One is a CM, the other a GR, which is basically a Proline.

17. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

18. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Would you consider a Proline to be a good gun? Like not break, or have good accuracy.

19. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    G&G Prolines are very good. As are CA Prolines. Their sportlines (CM) are not AMAZING but ok.

20. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

G&G guns have their ups and downs. The motors are complete garbage and arent very strong.(CM) They cant pull a m120:(.
    Their M14s are great and their ebr is sexy. They also have good MP5s and pretty good prolines. Their CM and GR series give them a bad name.