HELP Marine loadout!

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by sirz345, Nov 15, 2012.

1. sirz345

sirz345 New Member

Hello, I have been airsofting for about a year now and was wondering if I could get some help on a US Marine Corps loadout.

I can cover the stuff like guns and tactical gear, but my budget got stopped by the price of the MARPAT and the helmet, I was wondering if anyone had MARPAT they'd sell me for cheap as well as modern combat helmet, or just give away?

Please email me and we could make a deal. aeldridge345@gmail.com

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    You can get MARPAT for relatively cheap on ebay and I'm sure there are some replica LWHs on ebairsoft, rsov, shootercbgear, and other ACM heavy retailers in Hong Kong. The bigger problem is going to be getting a decent SPC. There are a lot of crap replicas on the market and as far as I know no real good ones. I've seen the real thing go used for around $400 on various gear classified sections.

3. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    What Knief said. For a cheap SPC, I'd suggest lurking about the Pendleton Bookoo. And although I don't have the link right at this moment, I do know of a repro LWH.

4. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    If you wouldn't mind could you link the LWH because I am working on a Marine themed loadout. Not really an impression.

5. Grin

Irvine
    Unless you would like to wait for me to find the link once I get home, I can tell ya right now to start your search in the Marine kit thread on Arnie's. I know it's in there somewhere.

6. sirz345

sirz345 New Member

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

7. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

Where exactly can I get a Sage Green Jumpsuit like the Marines wear?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  8. Grin

Irvine
    Propper makes 'em. They don't really wear 'em anymore, though.

9. sirz345

sirz345 New Member

Thanks, Christmas will really help me out, but I'll put a picture up when its finished.

10. johngol10

johngol10 Grunt Life Supporting Member

Camp Pendleton
    I've got some cheap genuine MARPAT for sale. PM me.