Help Me Choose a Red Dot

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by soticman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. soticman

soticman I like Koch Supporting Member

My Aimpoint replica is fried, so I'm looking for a new one for my Masada. My price range is up to $80. Mostly looking for a high quality Aimpoint or EOTECH replica.

Thanks,
    Dalton

2. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

EBAirsoft (and other China websites) have some decent cheap EoTechs ($35-$60). G&Ps are also pretty nice.

3. SeanG

SeanG New Member

Bakersfield
    Just found two that I was looking at myself:

Aimpoint M2 Red Dot Replica:
    [​IMG]

EOTech 553 Red/Green Dot Replica:
    [​IMG]

Not sure how familiar any of yall are with Aliexpress.com but that's where I tend to find some pretty good deals, if you don't mind the wait for shipping (anywhere from 5-26 days, but that's their free shipping, you can get it faster if you don't mind paying more).

airsoft-club.com also tends to have some good deals on items I can't find in the US.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  4. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Try AirsoftPark.com's EOTech's. Especially the 553, because when you decide to build a Mk18, or SOPMOD Block II, it can also be applied.

5. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

6. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    I just picked up one of these from Ebairsoft. will let you know the quallity when it gets here... for $49 I could not pass it up.. it has the Bio hazard Reticle!

[​IMG]

7. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Also check out T-tiger on ASF, I know I give him a lot of plugs, but every time I order (close to 10 times now I think) from him I'm satisfied. Getting good quality ACM stuff for cheap from a guy who speaks English fluently and ships from NY so you always get it fast is awesome.