Help Me!! D:

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by INFANTRYPRO, Jul 25, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

M begging you help me put back together my JG G36's Gearbox! I went to take it apart and everything just flew everywhere and I don't know what to do!

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    You expect extensive help without providing a detailed explanation or pictures?

3. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Every part is off I just need a video or some step by step instructions on how to do it! Just help me!!

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Do you even know if you have all the parts

5. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I do cause I kept track of them. Can someone just help?

6. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

We have no damn idea what state the gearbox is in. Is it missing few parts? Are all the gears gone? Is the piston missing? We can't help you right now.

7. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I just clearly stated every part is here.

8. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

So is everything in the gearbox? Are the gears in? What state is it in? Is there just a gearbox shell with no parts? Besides just look up a gearbox assembly on YouTube.

9. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
  10. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

This is it. I can't seem to get the spring guide and piston out.

Attached Files:

11. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Your best bet right now is to just watch an assembly video on YouTube. If you have any questions after that, feel free to ask.

12. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I don't know where any of these springs go though. I can't see what they're doing in the video

13. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I can't really help you, not much of a tech. Wait for another person to help you.

14. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Then don't post.

OP, it looks like you have most everything in place. (Not sure of your experience with this and terminology, so don't be offended if by my descriptions. I'm saying it as I would to someone with zero knowledge of this at all.)(This also isn't any real specific order.)

The black box under the cylinder is the trigger contacts. Fit that in place and put the trigger sled in there. Make sure the cutoff lever is in place. If you didn't unscrew a little spring operated lever next to the sector gear axle, don;t worry about it. Just make sure the lever and the spring are in place.

The tapper plate is the thing attached to the air nozzle and goes way back to the sector gear(The one that engages the piston). Put that down in place. There should be a spring that hooks underneath it. If you have 2 springs of similar looks, it's the bigger one. The smaller one is for the trigger sled.

Make sure the bushings/bearings are around the gear axles. If you haven't done so, attach the tappet plate spring and the trigger sled spring.

Put your piston into the cylinder and the spring up behind the spring and the spring guide into the opposing end of the spring.

Put the anti reversal latch in place with the spring. It goes in the hole by the bevel gear (The umbrella shaped one closest to the bottom of the gearbox) That may slip out of place, but if you position it with the bevel gear just so, you won;t have very many problems.

The V3 trigger mechanism is a major PITA. You should have the actual trigger, and then a small metal piece that goes into the back of it. There's also a return spring that goes around the axle of the main trigger. Of the two end of that, the longer end should face up and the shorter end should go into a small hole in the gearbox shell. Put that in and install the main trigger. Hold it in place and pull it to make sure it returns. If it doesn't, then the long side of the spring is on the wrong side of the trigger. Once it does, put the other piece on behind it. Once that is in, hold everything in place very delicately and pull it to make sure it works properly. It should engage the trigger sled and push it forwards.

At this point, the V3 trigger has a tendency to slip out of place. It can be very aggravating. Just stay calm. It may happen a time or two.

Be delicate and grab the other gearbox shell. You have to hold everything in place while simultaneously compressing the spring into place. Put a screw driver through the end of the spring guide for extra leverage. Put a finger through the hold in the cylinder and push down. the tension from the spring will want to push it up. Push in the spring and push down on the gearbox shell. If the Anti reversal Latch and the trigger havent popped out of place, and everything clicks into place, it's done. You can screw it back together.

If everything seems to be in place, but it won't close completely, make sure the spring guide is seated, the gears and bushings are seated, the trigger is seated, and then just push harder. Sometimes that's all it takes.

I'm not familiar with the G36 selector switch, but put it back on the way you took it off. Not you can screw on the motor cage and reconnect the motor connections. Remember red to red and black to black. Some times there's a marker mark on which is what color. If there isn't, there might be a + or -mark. red is + and black is -.

Did that help? If not, and there's something more specific besides closing the gearbox back up, get a more close up and high quality picture and we can help you better.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  15. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I was just trying to point him in the right direction.

16. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    IHOP your the man lol, this helps me to

17. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Sorry but I don't know what the name of all these parts your talking about.

18. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

Use this as a guideline.

Attached Files:

19. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I can't tell where the springs go. That's the biggest problem I'm having