Help me find an A-TACS AU chest rig or plate carrier

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by TheBlazinAsian, Nov 8, 2012.

1. TheBlazinAsian

TheBlazinAsian New Member

I'm looking to get a reasonably priced A-TACS AU chest rig or plate carrier. I've been looking at the Condor MCR 5 chest rig and the Emerson JPC in A-TACS. The JPC is hard to find sold in the US and reasonably priced. The Condor MCR 5 chest rig is reasonably priced, but I don't get the full benefits of a plate carrier. My budget is under $100

2. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Please do yourself a favor and don't buy condor, look into TMC, Pantac or FLYYE, the last two may be a little above your budget, but certainly much much better than Condor.

3. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    And don't worry about buying in the US. It won't get you very far.

4. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    /\ truth, unless your buying Pantac from airsoft smith, it's most likely not worth it.

5. soticman

soticman I like Koch Supporting Member

Condor makes one. Do NOT buy it. For a little more you could get a nice Flyye PC or rig.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    http://shellbacktactical.com/bansheerifleplatecarrier.aspx

$135 in the US and it's a great piece of nylon for the price if you're not going for an issue look. The Banshee is specifically a civilian oriented carrier for the affordable market. That means it does what it needs to pretty well, but it's not spectacular. It'll be light years ahead of Condor and TMC, but doesn't hold a candle to LBT, EI, MRC, etc. If you're limited to ordering from the US, that's your best bet right there.

You'll probably have to do a little searching to find it in stock in A-TACS, but it shouldn't be too hard.

7. TheBlazinAsian

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Why does everybody go straight for the weesatch? It's a bad design with very limited flexibility. Get the Shellback Banshee and some pouches, man. You'll be much happier.

9. TheBlazinAsian

It's a little pricey for me. I would get that but I'm at a budget of under $100.

I'd love to buy this. What do you guys think?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000D-Airso...137&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=1&sd=130764836237&