Help Me Make A Load Out

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by llbb010, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

I need functionality. Budget 100$. I already have a chest rig, leg holster, an flak Jaks. I don't have a good gun yet but the gun is not part of the budget. I need to know what extra pouches I should get for my chest rig and I think I will set up a battle belt. Also please try to stay below budget if you can.

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    What holster and chest rig do you have? How do you expect anybody to help you if you withhold information? We need details. Additionally, we need to know at least what more you want to carry that you can't and what type of mags you expect your primary to use.

4. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

5. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Oh sorry I didn't realize how much detail was needed.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    All the detail is needed. All the detail.

7. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Here's the chest rig http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006IUC6PI?ref_=mp_s_a_1&dpm=1&qid=1342813327&sr=8-1

And here's the holster: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005CRECLO/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1342813483&sr=8-1

Oh and I'm getting an m4 and the mags I plan on using will be mostly mid cap but I might change to high caps. I was hoping to get a dump pouch and some more misc pouches for stuff such as tools. I really would like to stay under 50$ but I know that is extremely low budget. I won't be playing at professional fields.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  8. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Other than your size, it is more than likely a loadout of every type already exists. Look thought the official loadout thread and get an idea or copy a loadout.

9. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

I already looked at every picture on the official thread. The problem is most are desert or cqb loadouts and I'm going to play in the woods. Anyway size is something I need customized to me because I'm 13 and only weigh 80 pounds so yeah I'm skinny.

10. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    It doesnt really look like you need anymore pouches. What all do you plan on carrying? Are you looking for camo also?

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Don't you already have a Loadout thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.