Help. Trying to buy aeg

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by clayton_noel515, Sep 23, 2012.

1. clayton_noel515

clayton_noel515 New Member

Is the Lmg saw machine gun good for an aeg. Should I buy it

2. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

If u have the money sure... But It wouldn't be my first choice... But it all depends how u play airsoft? Long range?, fire rate?, small?, big, ammo capacity?, etc... U need to be more spisfic...

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

What brand? I am assuming a&k. There is a problem with the trigger contacts I believe on the a&k m249 saw. Zman, remember you need to spell you "you" not "u". Just a heads up.

4. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

Y do I need to spell it like you??? U is more easy and faster to type u then you

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

It is a forum rule. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, this thread belongs in the "What Gun Should I Get?" section.

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Because its in the rules. Which you have obviously not read. I would go read them if I were you, and start following them. If you don't, I will ban you. And you don't want to be banned, do you?

7. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    If you would like to run around, dont get a LMG

8. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    We need more info in order to help you. What type of games do you play ( feild or cqb, fast or slow paced)? What kind of budget do you have? Do you prefer to run 'n gun or do you just lay down and let the enemy come to you?

9. clayton_noel515

I'm looking for an aeg that can shoot long distances

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Guns like that are not bought, they are built.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    And people that expect to get good info from us don't get their butts wiped, they gotta give us
    Info too.

12. clayton_noel515

I like to camp and want to camp with a aeg that doesn't need upgrades and I like hit targets from about 100 yards away

13. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    100 yards? That's 300 feet! I've never seen an AEG shoot that far! 150 feet would be reasonable but no AEG that I know of can hit targets that are a Football field away.

14. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Distances like that are normally only achieved with somewhat heavily upgraded dmrs and snipers but if you are willing to put the time and money into upgrading a gun than this is the way to go. No stock gun is gonna reach out that far with any reasonable amount of accuracy.

15. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

As far as I have heard, read, and seen, out of the box AEGs all shoot about the same(some are better than others due to quality) if you want a gun that can shoot long distances youll have to build it. Whether you get an M16, SVD, or a SAW, youll have to put time and money into it.