Help with new team.

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by CallsignPyro, Oct 2, 2012.

1. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

Ok I would like to start a new airsoft team but I need some help. I have read all the other threads on teams but I still would like some help.

First of all I need a team name(I suck at coming up with names for anything) and I dont want anything like death squad or bravo foxtrot. I want something like Blackthorn Airsoft.

Second where do I get patches like these guys have
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_o3ASZrZNg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    They say NEO-than a number
    Where do I get customized ones.

Also for that video at 17:35 "NEO-11" has stuff on his what exactly are those.

If you have anything else please say.

-Thanks

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    That name is fine. Go with that then! Lol
    As far as the patches
    http://patches.thestudio.com/campaigns/military_patches?gclid=COC15Ku_47ICFUui4Aodjw4AAw
    those specific patches can be made by but they will be expensive because they are ir (infra-red). Use google and find a site for the cheapest price
    The letters also stand for something, usually letters of their team.
    Local team example, citadel tactical unit has ctu-4 or something like that so if blackthorn airsoft is your name, BTA-#

3. Parallel38Airsoft

Parallel38Airsoft New Member

Knoxville
    I'd go with that name as well, just be sure to Google that name to make sure no one else has it (or at least in your area lol).

4. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

No I need an idea for a name Blackthorn Airsoft was an example. If you have watched the youtube channel AirsoftUtah, thats the team.

5. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

I have forgot to mention I want my team to have more of a PMC look.

6. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    well we cant come up with a name for you. the name goes with your team,location, or style of play.
    My team is Outsiders Airsoft. We always seem to be outnumbered or stuck with the new younger guys so we always play as outsiders to the game.
    Land Pirates always play OpFor is another one
    PMC look can be anything you want so that wont change anything team wise...

7. noobie

noobie New Member

Where is it your team

8. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

Lenexa, Kansas (20 characters)

9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Lenexa Tactical Airsoft
    simple easy to the point

10. SKYWALKER

SKYWALKER New Member

Elburn
    Yeah, that Lenexa Tactical sounds like a good team name. My team is Tactical Penguin Squad. It doesn't have to be intimidating.

11. Scarred

Scarred New Member

People who don't live in Colorado might think its he name of team leaders Russian girlfriend...

12. CallsignPyro

CallsignPyro New Member

But whats the stuff on that guys back in the video at 17:35.

13. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    two Thunder B's on top
    a smoke and Tornado on bottom
    custom Kydex holsters with MOLLE attachments. I forget the name of the pack... someone on here might remember

14. thestudio_patches

thestudio_patches New Member

South Pasadena
    CallsignPyro we noticed that you wrote about our company as possibly being able to produce your custom embroidered patches for you (http://www.thestudio.com/patches/campaigns/military_patches?gclid=COC15Ku_47ICFUui4Aodjw4AAw)

Please feel free to go to www.thestudio.com and let us know what you are looking for. One of our designers can even do a design for you free of charge. We have no minimums and competitive pricing, so I'm sure we can help you.

For anyone on this forum please accept a 30% discount. Just let them know that the CEO Joseph Heller approved it.

Also, if anyone in this group has time can you please look at our site and see if there are any patch options or features that we are not offering, that you think we should offer to better serve the airsoft community?

Thanks,

Joseph