Help.

Discussion in 'North Carolina Airsoft Forum' started by broome, Sep 9, 2015.

1. broome

broome New Member

I'm looking to start playing have any advice.

2. MrObjectivo

MrObjectivo New Member

Read the rules, look at beginner forum section, and for a tip, don't make pointless threads.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

3. broome

broome New Member

I've done all that why you think I asked looking for places to play.

4. MrObjectivo

MrObjectivo New Member

For one, know I do not look at everybody's posts and remember them. Secondly, there is a thing called Google, I found about 3-5 places in North Carolina that I assume you can go to, since you gave us no info on what field type and area in NC you want it to be in. Lastly, we should not spoon feed you everything you ask for, look for yourself.

5. Jefzwang

Jefzwang Member

Los Angeles
    Ha, because we're supposed to be able to read minds, right?

If you want help, all you have to do is ask. But that works the other way, too - if you don't ask, you don't get help.

Also, you would do well to use some punctuation. Both of your posts in this thread were run-on sentences.

6. broome

broome New Member

So apparently a bunch of dicks play airsoft good to know.

7. broome

broome New Member

This in not a class room punctuation is not necessary.

8. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    I suggest you read the rules we have here on the forum.
    Once you do, you will see proper grammar is one of them.

9. Jefzwang

Jefzwang Member

Los Angeles
    Ask a crap question, get a crap answer. Nothing dickish about it. We can't read minds; if you want to know something specific then ask.

Also, as already noted, proper grammar is actually a forum rule. And if you think that punctuation is only needed in a classroom, then I bid thee good luck in life, because you need that on resumes, job applications, and much, much more.

We're not dicks, and we'll be glad to help, but if you want us to help you, you gotta help yourself first.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  10. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Whats sad is that now a days, my high school teachers have to tell us to, write in complete sentences, use punctuation, and use capital letters when applicable.

11. Patriot76

Patriot76 Active Member

How do toxic people like this even find these forums?

12. Sillypancake

Sillypancake New Member

Kansas City
    I assume you mean the OP?

My theory is that children/non-adults have questions about airsoft, go to google, search "How to fix/solve X", click enter, click on the top option (in this case popular airsoft forums), can't find the answer he/she's looking for, makes an account just to get an answer, and as a result doesn't bother trying to join the community or read the rules.

Just a theory, though.

13. Patriot76

Patriot76 Active Member

Yup I was referring to the OP. I'd like to see a documentary on that process you've described

14. Sillypancake

Sillypancake New Member

Kansas City
    That'd be pretty fun, but it'd probably end up backfiring for the airsoft community. If the general public's impression of airsofters is the caustic individuals that troll forums, well...