Help!!!

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by J03Hilz, Aug 2, 2012.

1. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

I need help with my jg ak47. I got it about a month ago and it's been shooting perfectly, today I ran into a problem. My gun is not shooting bbs and I don't know if it's my mag or if it's my ak or if it's both. Please help!!!

2. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Ok now's the time to use the unjamming rod. Take the magazine out of the gun.Turn the hop up all the way down. If you have wood flooring it will help for the next part. The insert the side of the rod with the slant, slant down,while doing this listen for a bb to come out. Did a bb come out after all this? After getting the bb out clean your barrel.

3. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

No bb came out and I cleaned my barrel. Whatelse should I try?

4. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

Hmm I'm starting to think it's not something wrong with the gun because when I try to wind the mag up the wind up thing doesn't get tight
    EDIT: I'm positive it's the mag because the gun only actually shoots when I hold it upside down when I shoot

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  5. soticman

soticman I like Koch Supporting Member

A guy i know has this gun and his mag does the same thing. Its a common issue with that mag. Just find some place with free shipping and order up.

6. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Try shooting it upside down. Sounds like a magazine to me.

7. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

Would it be possible for me to open it up and repair it, when I held the gun upside down it shot fine

8. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Thats the magazine. Magazines are easy to fix IMO and are cheap to replace. So look up some "AK magazine disassembly" and try and find the problem. If you need help, just post pictures of it.

9. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

Alright I'll give it a shot

10. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't really find anything on how to dissassemble it, I'm going to keep looking but I figured I could put some pictures up on here and see if you guys have any ideas on how to fix my mag

11. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    Just buy some new ones, the mags that come with JG AKs are awful. By the time you've fixed it, you could've worked to earn enough money to buy several new midcaps.

12. J03Hilz

J03Hilz New Member

Alright, thanks for the help