Help

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AustinSannes, Dec 26, 2012.

1. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

Ok so I need a gun which has a high rof and strong internals/externals full metal would be nice but I can deal with plastic. it needs to be able to run off m16 style mags and under $320. Also must either be small or with a foldable stock and have rails. Oh ya pls no gas guns.

I was looking at the new ics g33 but I have never hgfd an ics so I do not know if their gearboxes can handle a 7.4 out of the box.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

3. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

It looks nice and I own a g&p m14 already so I know that g&p are good but I already have 3 m4s I want something other than that

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
  5. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

I have the brovo version already and I love it, I spent another 150 on the internals and a guy on ebay bought it from me for $380. I just wanted something that yiu dont see all the time

6. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
  7. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

Its still an m4 but I like it now it between thaf and the isc g33. If u could chose again which would u get?

8. BloodyViper

BloodyViper New Member

Hmm, I'd say go with the g33 because its will have good externals because its ics, and its unique. It's also good if you are a fan of the g36c. Plus it's under your budget witch means you have left over money to get some mags or upgrade parts for your gun. Hope I could help.

9. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

Thanks for the help. I am probably foing to get the g33