Hey from Central Florida.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Strikethemdown, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I made an account here about 3 days ago, and the few threads i'v made have always been answered. People are nice on here. I'm from Central Florid so we don't have may fields here, I only know about 1 good one and 1 super amazing one, that's BlackTiger and DV8. Im 15 and have about 2 and a half years experience with airsoft. Iv opened my gearbox a few times, so i know my way around an AEG. I just made this to introduce myself. I still have my loadout from when i started, hasn't broken so im happy, but i ordered a Flyye PC a few days ago and hope to receive it thursday :D. Again, just wanted to kinda introduce myself.

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    What replicas/guns do you own? Nice gear already. Welcome to the fourms and hope to see you around

3. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I have a Combat Machine M4, but i added a 6.03 barrel, new hopup bucking, and a new motor, shoots about 20ish BPS, and can hit a man sized target at about 200 ft. i say its pretty good fro under $250

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Some don't like G&G sportlines but stock they suck. With upgrades they are fine. Still not a JG though.

5. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    Stock i could barely hit a man sized target at like 100 feet. But its much better now haha

6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Yea, bad. What fields do you play on?

7. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Welcome to AS Forums! Glad to have you aboard, now that you've been on for a couple of days I'm sure your getting used to the forum. Glad to here you are from central Florida, what part of central Florida do you leave in, I live right outside of Tampa that's why I'm wondering?

8. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    Yeah, horrible haha. I usually play at BlackTiger because its the closest. I used to play at this really cool CQB place that looks like Taccity in California (if you've heard of it). But it closed down because they are trying to find somewhere new. I sometimes play at DV8, has a tank, 2 deuces and a Vietnam style Fire Base, really fun to play there.

9. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I live in Bradenton, Town directly north to Sarasota.

10. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Yeah I know where your at. What field do you play at?

11. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I usually play at BlackTiger because its the closest. I used to play at this really cool CQB place that looks like Taccity in California (if you've heard of it). But it closed down because they are trying to find somewhere new. I sometimes play at DV8, has a tank, 2 deuces and a Vietnam style Fire Base, really fun to play there.

12. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    Brace for Marines long welcome post!

13. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    Yeah, I've seen it before haha. I'm surprised he hasn't posted it yet. It's usually the first or second reply xD.

14. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Okay, I've heard of Black Tiger, and the CQB place I think you're talking Battlegrounds CQB. How's Black Tiger, I've been wanting to go there just haven't had the time?

Also, (random question) what camo do you wear at Black Tiger or what camo is good for their?

15. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    Yeah Battlegrounds. And I like BlackTiger but its nothing like DV8. They(blacktiger) have creative scenarios and friendly staff. And, its mainly pretty thick trees and plants with trails and a few somewhat clear areas. A few man made bases and a giant clump of bamboo to one side which is also a base. If you have been going to DV8 then blacktiger wont seem very good haha. And i would suggest woodland maybe multicam. :)
    Black Tiger also has many flanking possabilities for almost any situation. (if your good at sneaking)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  16. Luftsoft

Luftsoft New Member

Tampa
    Hey I go to black tiger. It's pretty much a M81 based field. 90% of people use M81. I need someone to play with. message me If you want to play.

17. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I'm actually going on the 19th with a couple of friends

18. Luftsoft

Luftsoft New Member

Tampa
    What gear do you run? I might be able to go. I will have to meet you. What's your age?

19. Strikethemdown

Strikethemdown Member

Sarasota, Fl
    I just ordered a flyye Plate carrier and a few pouches to upgrade from my Condor. My condor lasted me for a while but its just worn down now. I'm 15.

20. Luftsoft

Luftsoft New Member

Tampa
    Awesome I'm also 15. I will have Flyye PC also by the day of the game. What camo do you use? Sorry for all the questions I just need to identify you there.