Hey from Virginia!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amateratsu, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Hello, I'm Karson, I'm 13, I live in Northeastern Virginia and have been interested in Airsoft/Paintball since I was 10. I recently bought a UHC 1911 Spring pistol and TSD M14 Spring rifle because I'm fairly new and have much to learn. Because the only Airsoft field near me is an indoor CQB, I need a CQB weapon that shoots under 350 FPS, is around or under 150$ ( Max 200$). If anyone could help me that would be grately appreciated. Enough rambling for now.

Happy softin-
    Karson

2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Hello my friend, and welcome to the boards. I'm sure you will find all you need here and more. Be sure to read the rules to make your time here more enjoyable for everyone else as well.

1). http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=18&products_id=23983

2). http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=18&products_id=23985

Both are very high quality guns, and are (kind of) unique. I know the first one is $10 over, but with discounts, it will come well under $200. They are basically the same gun, except the first one will provide much more battery space. Decision's your's, feel free to make a new thread about them if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012

3. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the advise and the search!
    I'm sure i'll find everything i need, this is a great forum.

4. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Check out the links above^^, I just edited them in, see how you like them.

5. CQB

CQB New Member

You play in Manassas? If so, I haven't played there but, I'm planning too.

6. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Hey! Welcome to Airsoft Society. This is truly the best airsoft forum on the web.
    So you are looking for a good cqb weapon? Well ICS makes great MP5 but there are so many other options out there. What style gun would you like to buy?

ACQB is a fun place to play. If you have any questions about VA Airsoft then you can PM me or just check out the website link in my signature. Enjoy your stay here at AS.

7. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Hey, Karson! WElcome to the boards!

8. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Hi! If you are playing in manassas, they now are an outdoor field and the max FPS is 350, for sniper rifles 500 FPS.
    I'm also in Virginia and play at ACQB in Manassas.
    Welcome to the forum.

9. CQB

CQB New Member

This might be off topic but, 45 minutes away from Manassas is Rockville. In Rockville there is an airsoft arena (TAA). TAA is super close up compared to Manassas (Judging by talking to a friend who has been to Manassas.) TAA is like clearing a motel, you always go into tiny rooms fast.

10. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    I heard the refs were better there also. Not sure if they are still terrible a ACQB

11. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Welcome to the forums Karson.

12. CQB

CQB New Member

The Refs at TAA are great. They actually care. If you are beening spawn camped, the Ref will order the other team to all respawn to allow you time to move out.

13. g_love

g_love New Member

Hi Karson! I am also from Northern Virginia and play at Manassas from time to time. It's pretty fun, but there is another field that is being developed right now in Warrenton, Virginia that is called the "Virginia Tactical Unit Airsoft Field". I'm trying to learn about it myself so I can go to play there in the future.

14. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Yes, I'm planning to play (haven't gone there yet) at the CQB field in Manassas, maybe we could meet up there in a couple months when I get all my airsoft gun stuff together.

15. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Hi!
    I'm planning to start going to Manassas in the fall or at the latest, spring.
    I'm very excited and maybe I could meet you there?

16. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Hi, thank you very much for the welcoming and airsoft suggestions, it helps a lot!

17. Amateratsu

Amateratsu New Member

Hey!
    Thanks for the info, I'll be heading there in the spring seeing as I need to save up for an SMG, maybe we could meet up there sometime.

18. Finalencounter

Warrenton
    That would be fun, and your welcome. Though, if that is the main place you ate going to play, I would recommend a SMG, but it's up to you. :)