HEy Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NMorris, Nov 22, 2012.

1. NMorris

NMorris New Member

Hello, Names Nick. I am 17 years old and i have been Airsofting for a bout a year now. I have 2 guns at this point of time: Limited edition m4 CQBR rifle, and a G4 custom m4 :D I love the sport so far and cant wait to actually start a team and fully upgrade the guns.

Does anyone know of a good build for my CQB m4 they could recommend to me?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to read the rules and have fun! But who makes the Limited Edition CQBR? But maybe a high speed build.

3. NMorris

NMorris New Member

Thank you, nice to meet you.

I but it over at Evike.com for $190. Full metal, i liked it and love it to this day lol it needs some work to be done but im still new to the hole internal thing, so i'm going to buy all what i can afford now in internals, and send it over to AirsoftGI to get it fixed. Would you so happen to know of specific parts? so far i'm looking at a Matrix 40,000 RPM motor, a Matrix high speed poly carbonate piston, and a 16:1 Matrix gear set.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Please, stay away from the matrix parts and the AirsoftGI service. GI gets 100+ guns a day and speeds through them. I'm not one for upgrading really so you'll have to ask someone else. Can we have a link or pic of the Limited Edition M4?

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

This, +1000000°0000000000000

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    That's a pretty large temperature...

7. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

I just felt like putting the degree symbol in there for good measure, it showed up when I held my finger on the 0 on my iPod keyboard.

The only thing on there where I would differ is that I could do the tech work but you're probably better off with someone else.

Edit: Forgot the pic.

Attached Files:

8. NMorris

NMorris New Member

This is my limited edition m4, before it got messed up

Attached Files:

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Can we have a pic of the other side and with the whole thing in the pic? Really digging that RIS.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  10. NMorris

NMorris New Member

Thank you :) i have to have a gun with a solid RIS, i love external attachments. Especially for a CQB AEG. The gun has been through a lot, as you can tell lol. this is the gun with parts takin out.

Attached Files:

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I'm pretty sure it's just a G&G CM but it's extremely sexy. If it in fact is a CM, here's a list you'll want to upgrade:
    -motor
    -wiring
    -gears
    -piston
    I'm sure there's more but like I said, I'm not one for teching/upgrading.

12. NMorris

NMorris New Member

Thank you :) took me months to come up with a decision on my first gun, and i came up with that one. Should i get a Mosfet?