Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eclipse581, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Eclipse581

Eclipse581 New Member

Hey all, just making my first post in the introduction thread. I am brand new to airsoft, I have been playing paintball for a while but would like to try something kinda new. I am completely new to the sport so any helpful information or tips would be great. Thanks!

2. AirsoftDan

AirsoftDan New Member

Glen Ellyn
    If you don't have a gun yet, then try to get a decent one. Not one of those cheap crappy $20-$50 ones (unless it's a pistol). You probably will be able to get a semi-decent one for about $100. And make SURE that you will have enough money for other stuff as well (mask, bbs, lubricant etc.).

3. Ratface

Ratface New Member

Hey and welcome to the forum. Not being creepy but what state do you live, I'm just looking for some more people to play with even if they are brand new.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Hola and welcome to the society, here you will be able to rebuild your airsoft life, with threads and threads of new information, up at the top is a search bar, will look like this.
    [​IMG]
    One of the greater things about this society is that it's been around FOREVER so you can imagine nearly every simple question has been asked before, such as "what's the best m4 for 150 dollars?", "What's the best brand?", or "Help with DMR build" and all that information can be yours! Alternatively if you have trouble with the search bar, you can try searching via google and just attaching "airsoft society" to the end of it. Like so.
    [​IMG]
    Now I don't mean to bully you, the new guy or anything but you gotta get them while they're young!

Now of all you're replicas which do you like the most?
    My personal favorite that I've been showing off everywhere is my, well what use to be my KA M4, now it's some sort of Noveske m16a4, one of these days when I get off my butt and move I intend to stencil some stuff on it, in pink of course. Pink and black do go well together so I think.
    [​IMG]

Also do you have any tech experience by chance? Techs are always a nice addition to the forum, always have people asking about builds and people who need help fixing their gun. If you're not perfectly that's perfectly fine as well! Hang around here long enough and you'll probably try something or other with your gearbox.

Lastly, because some people don't understand the concept we have people called moderators who hang about the forum policing it and making sure the rules are followed! You may notice them as some of the guys giving threats:D either way you are going to want to make sure you check the rules to stay out of the way of those guys, those guys being (Currently active Mods) Sparky D, Knief, NJnewland, The only buster, lil_shady, and Griffin (off the top of my head) unless you have some very solid evidence arguing with any mods isn't a good idea, well.....I think that's all you need to know as a new guy to the forum, so enjoy yourself, and post!

Welcome!!