hey!

Discussion in 'New Hampshire Airsoft Forum' started by JordanSantaw, Aug 9, 2012.

1. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    hey everybody im relatively new to airsoft, my friend and i have just put a team together and would like to go to have some competition. Are there any good fields in New Hampshire?

2. Simmonsthered

Simmonsthered New Member

Hey I have a team as well we have a public game going on with some new people who just started playing but my team will be there if your looking for a challenge my email is [email protected] if anyone is interested email me the game is in Ossipee Nh

3. tkmaineairsofter

tkmaineairsofter New Member

JACK!!! (Your subject name)

Loooooollllll

4. HunterLuke3562

HunterLuke3562 New Member

One field I know of in New Hampshire is Feel Good farms. I haven't gone there yet, but I'm planning to go soon. Feel Good Farms is in Lyndeborough. I think that's how you spell it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

5. fadamchek21

fadamchek21 New Member

I've been to feel good farms. All I'm going to say is to watch the weather and dress appropriately. When I went it was raining cats and dogs. My googles fogged so much I couldn't see at all. The field is great though. I have a YouTube video of before the rain if you want to check it out. I am only 14 though but I've been playing for year and I've been on two teams. [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvcgZQisNqI[/ame]