hfc m9

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by averageairsofter, Sep 17, 2012.

1. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Hey guys, I'm trying to help my friend out with deciding on a sidearm to get and he is a sniper so he wants something with full auto. He also can't go over $100 (I have tried to tell him to save up more money and get a kwa but he doesn't want to). Right now he's looking at getting an hfc M9 because it has full auto and is under his budget but I've heard that they aren't very good on range and accuracy. What would be the best option for him for a full auto pistol within his price range?

2. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Lol, I have a KWA M9 PTP, and is probably the only sidearm I need for a while, convince him more, its definitly worth 150.00 dollars, just tell him to be patient.

3. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    nothing wrong with the hfc m9. just get a spare trigger spring. +$5

cyma g18 electric pistol $70 (i have one For sale)

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Hfc makes good pistols. But from what I have heard the full auto is basically useless.

5. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready New Member

Duluth
    The full auto on any pistol is useless, they are uncontrollable, either get a semi auto gas pistol or a galaxy mp5k

6. averageairsofter

Menifee
    Yeah, I know full auto pistols aren't the best option but unfortunately I'm not the one buying it, it's kind of weird that you mentioned the kwa m9 because that's the pistol that I'm saving up to buy, lol. Believe me, I've tried to convince him to save up more and get a kwa but he won't do it. I've also told him to get a nice semi auto kjw but he is set on full auto, typical noob lol. Should I just tell him that the hfc one is fine or are there any other options that would be better?

7. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I got the hfc m166 (the usp) because I was dying for a full auto pistol. I got it, and shot full auto and at 50 feet the bb's spread out about 10 feet apart from each other. It is great on semi though. After I got it I realized full auto was useless in a gas blowback because it won't be accurate and it wastes the little ammo you have. Maybe if he gets the HFC he'll realize it like I did. If I had not gotten it, I would have never known how bad full auto is.

So I think he may have to get it in order to learn.

8. NCMrecon

NCMrecon New Member

Sunnyvale
    My first sidearm was the HFC M9 FA. It was exactly like what username94 said, it was very uncontrollable. But I put a foregrip on mine so it made it a little more controllable. The HFC M9 also has a semi feature if he does get it and doesn't like the full auto. I sold it and got a Snow Wolf M9 with the money.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  9. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    FA M9 uncontrollable? i was getting a consistent 3rd burst with a normal trigger pull.

over 50ft?? you have a primary for that

if your trigger finger sucks, stay FAAAR away from this gun. or get the 50+1rd magazines.

10. averageairsofter

Menifee
    Alright, I have some good news, I've finally convinced my friend that full auto pistols are useless and he will now most likely be getting a WE 1911 hi-capa. Thanks for all your help.

11. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Uh so what happened here is that, one of the more seemingly experienced gas pistol people (adas) says there is nothing wrong with a HFC, then you decide to convince your friend to get a WE which seems to have a 50/50 chance of breaking in the first few mags?

12. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Get a kjw not WE! I would take a kjw over WE any day.

13. averageairsofter

Menifee
    Yes, for most guns kjw is better than we but my friend wants a 1911 and contrary to popular belief we's 1911s are pretty solid guns.

14. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

They are solid. If you get the right half of the batch. Why not just get a kjw m1911 for the same price. It's just a better gun.

15. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    even if it does break, replacement parts are readily available. Its an advantage to fix guns and know whats inside. the downtime is the only drawback

look for youtube vids on takedowns. there is a wad of good pictorial walkthroughs on google search as well.

goodluck to you and your friend

16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Or he could just get a kjw that won't break as quick. Most likely.

17. Scarred

Scarred New Member

If he wants a WE than let him get a WE and suffer the horrible consequences!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!