Featured Hi-Capa Holster....

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Jimps, May 15, 2020.

1. Jimps

Jimps New Member

Augusta
    I have a KJW Hi-Capa and run a tracer unit. I use the Lighter S mini tracer. Anyone know any holsters that will work? I want the Cytac drop leg holster, but dont want it to not work with tracer. Almost seems like I could widen the bottom a little since this tracer is so small. Has anyone done this? Any advice? The tracer is only 1" wide

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I Run a Ghost Holster...

If you run a can, you can only use Ghost Holsters or similar...because no one makes a holster for people who run cans.

Retention is via trigger guard.

[​IMG]

3. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
  4. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Active Member

[​IMG]
    https://www.trex-arms.com/store/ragnaroksd/
    Might be closer to what you're looking for, although STI 2011 is not listed and any pistol requires an X300 flashlight attached. I've seen that Hicapas fit into P226 holsters so perhaps the Type 2 will work.

5. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    ^Nope, that won't work. It's the same as the other one...that holster requires one to wrap the frame to hold it on. Wrapping the frame means the can is going to be too big and you can draw it out.

[​IMG]

6. OPairoft

OPairoft Member

Bend
    Warrior assault system universal work great at a good price, especially good if you have more than one pistol model. Only pistol that it struggles with is a p226, and that’s only because it likes to hit the mag release. Fits hi capas, 1911, glocks, mk23’s and probably others well.

7. ERICTHEROJO

ERICTHEROJO Member

chicago
    With respect, the first holster I suggested has a strap at the bottom of the holster that catches the muzzle; it's not open. I argue my second option is still viable. I use it with my FNX, with suppressor. Granted, it's not a tracer unit, so I can't speak to the width.

8. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Sadly Condor unit does not show what you are referencing, but I know what you are talking about.

Some perspective...

[​IMG]

And Tracer unit equipped pistols aren't ideally suited to be sitting in a holster.

But then there was "this" gun who carried an Ares Gas operated BAR onto the field, a M16A4 with suppressor and two pistols, one on each leg. When all he really needed was the M16A4 and say 10 hicaps...to each their own I guess.

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  9. Jimps

Jimps New Member

Augusta
    Figured when im using the HiCapa as a primary I will use the tracer and will not really need a holster. When I'm using my M4 primary and HiCapa as a secondary the tracer will be on the M4 anyway. So tbh cytac holster and drop leg will be fine.