Hi everyone:)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kevin_Poon, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi!:) I am from Hong Kong and I am a student:D I have started playing CQB wargames two years ago, and I wanted to buy an aeg and gas pistols. As I am a beginner, I only own a pistol that is made in China. And also, there are a lot of choices in Hong Kong, I would like to ask you all questions about airsoft. Please teach me more about aisoft guns:) Thanks a lot:D

2. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Classic army is from hong kong, good stuff.

3. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Welcome to Airsoft Society!

4. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong

5. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    Welcome to Airsoft Society. :)

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Welcome to Airsoft Society! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

7. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Welcome have a nice stay.

8. Blades

Blades New Member

Welcome! If you have an questions, PM a senior member or member with a high post count, they would be happy to help. When the time comes to get a new gun and you need some advice, find a thread or start a new one and we can help you pick the best gun for your needs. Enjoy your stay.

9. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Welcome, and I hope your stay is one you remember pleasantly. It is good to see this forum get more international players.

10. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Hey, Kevin, welcome to the boards! When you're ready to ask questions, just throw a post up in the correct section! But make sure to search before posting as there are a lot of threads around here ;)

11. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Hey, welcome!

Since you said you were starting, here's a few popular starter guns that people buy:

AEG's (Automatic Electric Guns):
    -jg g608 (g36)
    -jg M4 s-system
    -CYMA AK's (anything over and including model number cm.028 )
    -G&G Combat Machine's
    -CYMA M14

Also, if you have the money, guns by Tokyo Marui or VFC are of extremely high build quality, but are very pricy. However they will look and perform better than most "starter" guns.

As for gas guns, it really depends on what you like, there's so many different pistols, machine pistols and SMG's out there. But some good brands are KJW, KWA, KSC, and again, Tokyo Marui. I personally think WE Tech guns aren't too bad (if you get a good one, like I did), but their quality control is bad, so there is a high risk of getting a lemon. So I'd stay away from them until you know about fixing/upgrading gas guns. Their gas rifles aren't as bad, its mostly their pistols that give them a bad name.

12. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi guys Kevin doesn't want china made airsoft guns.

13. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Thanks, your advice is useful for me:)