Hi everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chanyangel14, Dec 11, 2012.

1. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    Hi! :D I'm Chantel, and I only started playing airsoft a little over a year ago. Ever since I began playing I've become addicted, but not in the "gathering every piece of airsoft related materials I can get" sort of way. I just like to play a lot and practice. The guns I own now are a CYMA M14, full metal, with a real wooden stock [broken :(], a JG BAR 10 sniper rifle, and my newest addition, a full metal Colt M4A1. I usually wear either classic woodland camo BDUs or my Realtree cargo pants and shirt with my pink snow boots (they have to know I'm female somehow). Just kidding, I don't have any real boots so that's just what I wear since they're durable and can stand up to water and mud. I wear a pair of JT goggles and a tan Condor balaclava to cover my face. My favorite barrel sock is one of my Beanie Babies from way back when. :) I'll edit the post to include more pictures later, nice to meet everyone!

Edit: I added pictures of my guns and stuff that I wear. The Marine jacket is from some guy that was selling his gear that I picked up. I replaced his name with mine, but the colors don't really match up. Doesn't bother me, so I wear it often. The black above my shoes is my DC belt. The paint on all my guns was done by my boyfriend, and the red symbol on the stock of the shotgun was an attempt at our group's logo. The black case was bought from Dick's to carry my sniper rifle, and it has a design of a forest scene with deer and ducks. If you have any questions just ask. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Hola, welcome blah blah blah read rules blah blah blah, whenever you make a thread please search first and I'll love you forever, that barrel sock is clever....even though it seems you would be impaling an animal.

3. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Hello, and welcome to the forums. Make sure you read and follow all of the rules. It is a pleasure having another female join airsoft society. You seem to have a decent collection already. If you have any questions just run them by Austin, and he will be glad to answer.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol, nice. But welcome to the forum! It's cool to know that not only guys play our fantastic sport. But don't forget to read the rules, not argue with mods, and have fun!

5. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Hmmm... sodomizing a beanie baby with my muzzle, never thought of that ;)

And as for the whole search before you post thing, search google, people tend to struggle with the search function.

Have fun, its great here :D

6. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    Thanks for the advice. Everyone at the airsoft wars I go to always laugh at my barrel sock, but in a good way. They've been turning up more frequently at my field. :D

I edited the original post to include more pictures!

7. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Pro tip, get a noveske 12 inch RIS, 20 inch outer barrel and a full stock and put that all on your m4.

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I thought you wanted your gun to be unique but here you are recommending things? *confused*

9. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Never said that? I just like my m16a4, and hey it's not like anyone else has my pink noveske trades.

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Yes you did... Anyways, you have pink trades?
    -__-

11. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Nono, I said I was unique in my gun tastes, not that I tried to be unique as in, I'm not doing mk18 builds or anything involving block or mod, and yeah I do.
    [​IMG]

12. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Did you use the crayon method?

13. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

14. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Welcome to the boards! Remember to check out the rules, search before posting, never argue with mods, and enjoy your stay! :D

Also, that is one hella gorgeous M14. Did you do that stock yourself? Any upgrades? And if I may ask, what's up with the tape?

15. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    Thanks! And no, I bought it at Airsoft Megastore, but the sling I had put on it gave away and the stock snapped. I used wood glue and duct tape to fix it. No upgrades on it either. Right after I fixed the stock though, the battery stopped charging and refuses to work. I have a smart charger and never keep it on for too long so who knows what happened. It's a shame because I loved my M14. :(

16. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Awwh... That blows... I think I have a battery or two I could give you... Let me look through my batteries and see what works/doesn't.

17. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    I appreciate the thought, but you really don't have to haha :) thanks anyway, that's very thoughtful. :D