Hi from PA!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by foxtrot7, Nov 16, 2012.

1. foxtrot7

foxtrot7 New Member

Reading
    Hello!

I'm Justin. I live in the Reading area. Just jumping in to Airsoft with two feet. PLayed some unorganized skirmishes with my buddies here in there about 5 years ago (at least). Use to be big into paintball but just became to costly for the mil-sim look.

Dont have a alot of expierence airsoft wise but played some paintball. My job gave me the chance to go some simunation stuff at a shoot house a couple times.

I'm looking forward to adding my two cents on some of the topics here and look to expand and grow into the hobby. PLus looking to network for a few guys to play some rounds with.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, welcome to the forum! I highly suggest reading the rules. Oh and have fun:)

3. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    Hey foxtrot7! Welcome to Airsoft Society. These guys are great... full of knowledge (some are full of something else, but they're still alright), and very helpful. You should talk with athemangoch... he was looking for people to airsoft with in the Reading area.

4. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Hey, you have a couple fields fairly close i think. There's ambush airsoft and also the grid code.