Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PrestonHM, Jan 13, 2018 at 3:45 PM.

Tags:
  1. 200$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. +150$

20.0%
  3. =150$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. -150$

80.0%
  5. 100$

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PrestonHM

PrestonHM New Member

Newhall
    Im Preston. Ive been airsofting... for realistically a few months . I first went when i was about 11. Then i dropped it for a few years. Now im 16 and i have 3 guns: Combat Machine M4, FN2000 (i froget the company), and a Mosin Nagant M44 (which i love). I primarily joined AirsoftSociety to ask one set of questions - as of right now. I'm looking to sell my M4; I think i could get at least 120 or so for it-
    1- Where is the best place to sell it?
    2- About how much could i get for it?
    A few details abt it-
    - it was heavily modded. About 200$ worth of mods. But i dont exactly remember everything we did to it and I think my dad got duped a bit.
    - the barrel is fused down because it would fall off when glued
    - fps anywhere between 370-397
    - takes all BB's well (prefers .2 tho)
    - foregrip included
    - adjustable hop-up
    Thanks guys!
    PS- sight and riser mount not included. I need those. Sorry.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 12:41 PM
  2. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Active Member

Mountain Home

3. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    To be honest, you probably won't get an accurate response unless we know what sort of upgrades you did to it. Externally looks stock, except for the ~10.5" barrel. However you did mention your barrel was fused down (I can only assume that means epoxied on or something lol), so that would probably take the value down.

Considering it's $150 brand new, unknown upgrades + potential irreversible modification.. I would probably say you could sell it for $100-120 if everything is functional?

More insight on the internal upgrades would probably help you narrow the price down though, so if you're serious about selling it, either settle on a lower "AS-IS" price or see if you could find a list of parts you installed into it.

Doc_Larsen likes this.
  4. JLeav

JLeav Member

My personal advice is just keep it Incase you have a friend that wants to try out the sport, then maybe sell it to him/her The amount you will get for it is not anything you will want. I had a cm16 that I traded for a scar luckily the guy just wanted a m4 and I came up off the deal in value

If anything just keep it to practice working on the gearbox and stuff.

Topshotz357 likes this.