Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by j-marksman, Sep 16, 2012.

1. j-marksman

j-marksman New Member

Hey guys! I'm John. I'm a 14 year old beginner from New York. I own a spring M16 and Colt 1911. I want to work on sniping, and get a nice one.

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Hello welcome to airsoft society. Just a heads up, you don't want to be a sniper. Everyone went through this stage when starting airsoft. I wish I would of spent that money on a good aeg. So welcome to airsoft society.

3. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Hey John and welcome to AS. For sniping you're going to have to spend quite a bit of money (about $200) on just internal upgrades for it. AEGs can outshoot a stock sniper rifle and if you're not committed to it, then you should stick to an AEG.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

See two people said the same thing about being a sniper in less than 10 seconds.

5. j-marksman

j-marksman New Member

Alright, I guess I'll look into an AEG instead then.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes, there are sooo many reasons why that is the better choice.

7. StevenH5

StevenH5 New Member

I m StevenH get here lot of new friends
    I newly registered user in this forum. Nice community and forum

8. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    Welcome to both of you. I'm decently new around this fourm also, but if you stick around and take a look at some of the threads you'll notice this is one of (if not the) best airsoft fourms on the internet. Its loaded with knowledagle veterans who want to help you with your problems, and assist in making the right decision.