High F.P.S.

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by zmankiller15, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

I'm looking for a spring airsoft sniper with really high fps! (In the 600) HELP!

2. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Now why exactly do you need a gun that has 600 FPS?

3. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

I don't I just need one in the high 500's to 600 fps or else a sniper is useless and I really want to be a sniper

4. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    ..Wow. FPS isn't everything. A stock sniper rifle? Yes, that's useless. If you're going to spend quite a bit of money on internal upgrades to make it worth it. A stock AEG can out shoot a stock sniper rifle. If you're not committed to that, don't bother.

5. spellisaac

spellisaac New Member

pahoa
    dude one thing you need to understand is its not the rifle that makes you a sniper.. also you can get a 200 foot range with 450 fps its just a matter of upgrades....i recommend just getting a jg bar10 and upgrading the crap out of it :)

6. scrappystubbs

scrappystubbs New Member

In my opinion if your pulling in the 400s you'll be fine occasionally maybe aim a little high for some people this might be hard but I have so much experience shooting long distances with real guns I can adjust for anything, if your like me get a decent rifle with a good hop up sight your scope in and go pro but if your not like me and your not so good or you just want a high FPS for the fear factor Hobbytron has a sniper that shoots 720 fps right out of the box

7. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

Is it airsoft and is it spring powered?

8. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

Is it airsoft and is it spring powered???

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No just no. They do not have a gun shooting 720 fps.

10. scrappystubbs

scrappystubbs New Member

11. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Hobbytron lies a ton about fps and other features, I know because my little brother has purchased from them, and was not pleased with the outcome (they claimed 350 fps, shot at around 100-150 fps). They are as bad as AMS, and all of their products are cheap. Do not put all of your money into a hobbytron gun, a sniper with your specifications has to be modded internally like crazy if you want it to be good.

12. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    This. Finally someone backs me up.

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Cool bro, it doesn't shoot 720fps.

14. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Lol it says 720 FPS at the top, then in the description it says I quote "This green gas powered gun is the perfect addition to any arsenal with firing power of 490 FPS!" and "Get the Green Gas KJW M700 Take Down Rifle FPS-490 Airsoft Gun today"

15. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

Yeah, I want a spring powered airsoft gun, light, and int. the high 500's too 600

16. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    You DO NOT need a gun with that much FPS. Just because it has high FPS doesn't mean it's the best gun ever.

17. zmankiller15

zmankiller15 New Member

Yea I know but that's just what I want

18. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Mind telling us why you want that?

19. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Why do you want such a high fps? For accuracy? That is not how it's achieved at all, a good hop unit and barrel can to better than the highest fps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.