High Speed Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by INFANTRYPRO, Sep 9, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Alright so I'm thinking about trying CQB and I need some ideas for a high speed loadout. My budget is $120. Any ideas?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    What do you already have?

3. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I have a Vector Arms Mod 5 ris, my normal camp pants, my leg holster, a H&K USP and my NC Star tactical best but I don't Wang to use that

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    For my basic high speed loadout I just go with a lightweight chest rig (mine has four pouches for m4 mags and four pistol mags) and rather then doing full bdu's, I just wear the pants and either a long sleeve shirt or a T-shirt. Then because you'll be moving a lot your going to want really comfy shoes that also support at the same time (you don't wanna roll your ankle while running). Choose a fairly lightweight primary and a good secondary and your set.

5. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

What chest rig do you use?

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Mine is made by shellback Tactical. It's got magnetic pistol pouches on the front of the m4 pouches, which makes it that much faster for reloads.

ForumRunner_20120909_122318.jpg

7. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

How much was it? 20 characters

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Not sure how much it would be in USD. But in Canada I paid about $100 I think.

9. chris2503

chris2503 New Member

long island
    you gonna need a lightweight chest rig and a light weight gun is really gonna help