Hill 559 - Operation Mayan Mistake, Dec. 22nd - Fresno

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by McGee, Dec 6, 2012.

1. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    Going to be AWESOME!

FIELD RULES
    Operation: Mayan Mistake
    22DEC2012
    Hill559

Timeline: Right Now!

It is December 22nd, the day after the Mayans foretold the end of civilization....Nothing Happened..! NO Destruction, NO Apocalypse!!

A organized group of Doomsday Preppers calling themselves "The New World Resistance" are so distraught that their years of prepping for Disaster were spent in vein, that they decide to use their organization, strength and armament to attack local grocery and sporting good stores to gain more Weapons and food supplies for the Upcoming Solar Storms projected to hit in 2013, still convinced that something is bound to go wrong..

The local Law Enforcment tired of dealing with the "Doomsday Whackos" have decided to call in the National Guard to neutralize the "New World Resistance". The Group has been tracked back to their stronghold East of Millerton lake.

The National Guard is tasked with Dispatching key members of the Resistance's command and other objectives.

Uniform:
    National Guard: Any Military based Uniform.

N.W.R.: Blue Jeans and OD or Black Top.
    (Almost Full)

Entry $20
    We will have a raffle with prizes Donated By Tactical and Practical in Fresno and Next Level Tactical in Modesto.

You can register for this game by going into TacNPrac and NLT ASAP.
    We expect to close registration 18December.

**RIGHT NOW REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NATIONAL GUARD TEAM.

**ANY PLAYER WANTING TO RUN THE SNIPER/DM ROLE MUST SUBMIT CONSIDERATION REQUEST TO "GAMETIME".

ORIGINAL POST ON FRESNOAIRSOFT.COM
    Sorry, I'm not the admin, am not handling registration - plan to follow their directions for registration, etc. I'm just posting this because I know it's going to be good and I know that people on this forum would want to go.