Hit and run

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by hotrod32, Oct 24, 2012.

1. hotrod32

hotrod32 New Member

Am I the only one who loves hit and run, and guerilla warfare tactics? I think it's much more fun than sitting behind a tree and shooting from far away all the time. Who else fights like this and how?

2. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    that's what snipers do. setup behind a tree, shoot a few targets, relocate to another position and repeat, but slower paced. you either hit and run or you camp. new players will camp, most players will hit and run. another option is run and gun. when the player is pinned down with no chance to shoot back, run up to him while shooting on full auto.

3. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    The only problem I have found is if you hit a well dug in, well prepared OPFOR. I'm not much for gurilla warfare, it works but not for me.

4. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    The guerrilla hit and run tactic have worked well for me. Though there's other time when I would camp and wait for the best opportunity to launch an ambush.

5. AKJoker

AKJoker New Member

I love guerilla tactics. I was at my second battle and every body on my team was out except me. But I wasn't going to give up. I had memorized the large Forrest we were fighting in and I knew where the enemy had set up camp. After about an hour of hit and run tactics I ended up killing 16 guys and winning. I felt a little like Mel Gibson in "the patriot" . It might be a little harder work than facing your enemy head on but it sure is worth it.