Featured Hk (elite force) mp5 competition gb

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Jdmronda9, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    How sturdy is this thing? I cannot find any information about it and im trying to plan out a higher speed non dsg build. Its a brand im not too familiar with but let's be real theres not a ton of options for mp5s out there these days. The build is more for my amusement and out of boredom but I want to do it right

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 10:59 AM

3. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    If I remember correctly, they are made by SRC.

4. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    thanks. I really don't know what it is with this guy and constantly posting rants that have nothing to do with my post

5. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    Everything he said is extremely relevant to your post. If you don’t want hear it, fine, but know that you will be worse off for it.

JHat likes this.
  6. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    yeah if you say so. I already have the gun. And I was asking a question about how well its gearbox is known to hold up. Its a pretty straight forward question.

7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Many ask before they buy and in some cases, like you, they ask after they bought.

We didn't know you already had it. Your OP had no mention of you actually having it or not. Thus I surmised you are asking about it's potential and I am telling you could do more with another model.

8. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    alright just like when you went on a tirade on another post of my and ended up being completely wrong. This does not answer my question. Its pretty straight forward

9. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    It was answered in perceived context. And it was not rather straight forward for the misinterpretation on my part of your question did occur.

Thank you for the clarification.

So with that, now that I know you already own it.

That AEG being "sturdy" and being good for "improvement". No, it's nothing special above any other low grade Airsoft gun that is rebranded by a licensing company. You can do a simple speed increase with a good HS motor.

Being that it's only recommended for use with a low voltage battery and that the FPS is 330 or less. You will need a major rework of the internals to handle anything faster than 20rps.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 2:39 PM