Hk usp

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Antoin, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Antoin

Antoin Member

Palm Coast
    Hk usp Nbb

I've had mine a while, and while it's no TM 5.1, it's still a good reliable gun. It's seems the people that hate it are the guys who hopped on the bandwagon and got a TM hi-capa 5.1. Then there are people like me, who have one(primary or secondary) that absolutely love it. Obviously when comparing it with the TM, the USP doesn't compare, but the gun in itself is pretty good. What do you think?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Which HK USP are you talking about? The co2 nbb? KWA? it would really help if you'd specify which one.

3. Antoin

Antoin Member

Palm Coast
    I was mainly referring to the NBB but this applies to the GBB also.

4. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Oh, I used to have one of the co2 nbbs. The lack of an adjustable hop up is what repelled me away from it. I've also owned a KWA and HFC USP compact. Both of them sucked. The KWA had poor accuracy and poor efficiency, the firing pin would also sometimes not engage. The HFC has the option for automatic fire, but eventually it lost the capability to fire semi auto. Having handled Tokyo Marui's USP compact, I'd say it's the best I've used. I would get it, but I'd rather wait for their full size USP which should be released soon.