Holos or Red dots

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by BrandonW02, Sep 26, 2012.

1. BrandonW02

BrandonW02 New Member

Does anyone know of any cheap but good holos or red dots? (Preferably under $30)

2. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    those are not worth it. they normally have crappy adjusters that fail or doesn't work at all. they also don't have a clear dot or ghosted image. eotech clones start out at around $50 and they differ in quality. cheaper ones also have problems with crappy adjusters and/or ghosted image.

when it comes to optics, cheap and good really doesn't exist. you get cheap but works or pay a bit more and get decent quality or buy more expensive clones to get your money's worth. i'm a bit spoiled with optics because of my poor eyesight. i rely on my optics alot for outdoors. for indoors, i can get by using my gun mounted flash light when i don't have time to use my red dot.

browse this sight for whatever tickles your fancy:
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/rifle-sight-scope-c-32.html

3. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/SCP-129

This works pretty well, pretty bright (usable in sunshine) and easy to look through. Im not sure about current quality but it was the first optic I got in airsoft and lasted me for a while. Not the sexiest looking site but it gets the job done.

4. BrandonW02

BrandonW02 New Member

Are Aim Sports sights any good?

5. bbattlefield

bbattlefield New Member

I had a holo sight... Which is great for outdoors, since the lens was tented you could see your dot very well. But most replica EOtechs are tinted, so when I went into a dark building no sight was better than the holo. I was fine with a Walmart $30 one... Until you want to move up to something that has more prestige.

6. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    To get a good sight you have to spend around 40+ dollars if i were you i would just buy a real reflex gun sight there well worth the extra $15.

7. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yes they are awesome.

8. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    First off your not going to get a holo sight for any less than I don't know ~250.00 and thats used.

You can get a replica Eotech for around 50.00 but it's still not a holo.
    Basically anything you get will be a red dot, Just get whatever style you like best.

9. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    I recommend saving abit more and grabbing an eotech replica, element in particular. Metal hood, very good adjustables and paralex&ghost free!

Sights tend to go with the 'buy nice or buy twice' motto,couple stray bbs can really ef em up!

10. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=6493

G&P holosight with a laser built in for $135. Brand new. Still out of the OP's price range but you can easily get a new holosight for less than $250