Holster for glock 17 ?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by _WALDO_9, Apr 16, 2018.

1. _WALDO_9

_WALDO_9 New Member

New York
    Hi guys, do you know where I can find a rigid holsters for my glock 17 (preferences in coyote brown) ?

2. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    the matrix ATP hardshell holster on evike (around $40 i think?) I hear can fit a G17. I've owned a few and they are b*tches to get holsters for. Theres always the option of going to real steel sight or gun store and just buying a real steel holster for the pistol. Those can tend to run pricey though.

3. Honeybadgerz17

Bellevue
    real steel websites, i just can spell today it seems. :rolleyes:

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Unless you have a KSC/KWA product, you will also need to buy a G21 Holster to fit the TM/VFC/WE G17.

This is due to the grip being about 1.5mm to thick.

5. Honeybadgerz17

Bellevue
    Thanks this helps me and op a lot

6. Old Bloke

Old Bloke Active Member

Bolton, UK
    The Glock series are one of the most popular airsoft pistols around, so it shouldn't be difficult to find a holster for one.

Depends on the make of gun though, as Guges has pointed out. If it is a WE the Nuprol paddle holster with attachment for molle will fit. It isn't available in coyote but you can get it in tan, which may be close enough for you.

7. Handyguy

Handyguy Member

Summit
    I have the Stark arms S17 and I believe the elite force ones are built by the same company (VFC) and I use a Blackhawk and it’s perfect.

8. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Stark is indeed VFC. They have many grip variants which one is yours?

BlackHawk makes many models. Which one are you using?

Not all of them fit "perfectly". Hard plastic ones vary, but the soft ones flexes more and can accommodate the girth.

9. Handyguy

Handyguy Member

Summit
    Mine is the basic holster with the thumb release, I think it’s the serpa, but I bought several years ago and cannot remember, the grip is stock the S17 came with