HomeMade Pistol Holster + Tutorial

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by GoldHawk_Airsoft, Nov 1, 2012.

1. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

Today I made a pistol holster. It works best with My EBB (Electric BlowBack) G18C and my Spring 1911. I made it out of three simple supplies:

•1 Belt
    •1 iPhone Exercise Arm Strap (that goes around your arm while you jog, run, etc.)
    •Duct Tape

If you dont have the iPhone exercise strap, Zi would recommend just buying an airsoft pistol holster, but mine was just at home.

I took the iPhone Exercise Arm Strap and velcroed it around my pistol so it fits, then duct taped around the strap to the belt.

image-4195271485.jpg

image-1712111019.jpg

image-1578092527.jpg

2. 16harrij

16harrij Active Member

Spearfish
    Nice! How much cheaper than an actual holster do you think that is?

3. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Looks better than I would expect for a homemade holster. I would advise against running with a pistol holstered in that. If you don't have a strap that goes across, that pistol will most likely fall out.

If you really want a cheap holster that actually functions like a holster, I think you can pick one up made by crossman for around $7-$10, or if not at walmart, cheaper ones can be found online.

4. GoldHawk_Airsoft

If you have the iPhone Arm Excersise Strap already, than all you would have to buy is a cheap belt which you can probably find at like goodwill, and then some duct tape, so that would probably save like $7-$9. But surprisingly, the exercise strap itself was like $15-$20 though, so it's sadly only cheap if you have the exercise strap though, UNLESS, you can find one cheaper on like ebay or amazon :)

5. GoldHawk_Airsoft

Ok thanks! I think a strap will be my next part to making it. I'll just fold a piece of duct tap in half (so theres no stickiness, tape one end down then use some velcro for the other end of it. Thank you for the helpful idea!

6. GoldHawk_Airsoft

Here is the updated version of the holster. I have added a velcro strap on the top part of the holster so while running, it's more likely to stay in the holster, and not on the ground.

image-3323537940.jpg

image-2801132490.jpg

image-2717300109.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well I must admit, that is nice for being homemade but like previously suggested, you can get a crosman holster for $5.