Hop up problem PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by wolf00, Sep 5, 2012.

1. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Took apart my g&g cm16 raider because there was something stuck in the hop up chamber, i got what was stuck, out and but it back together, it shoots as if theres no hop up on at all, ever when i adjust it to max hop up, i have taken it back apart and tried everything, please help!!

2. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Check if there is a hop up nub and the bucking is seated nicely. I've had the same issue and the problem was the missing nub.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012

3. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Ok ill check that thanks for the info

4. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    I'm wondering if you took out the "nub" thinking it was something stuck in there

5. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Oh no, it was a peice of paper my freind jammed down the barrel (the moron) dont ask about it, i got it out though, im not able to see if the hop up is fixed now because i cant see the bullet in the dark, but thanks for your input

6. Nelson

Spokane
    Try this, take out your hop up point it at a light, look down it and adjust it to see if you see the "nub" pushing down, your barrel may have even just been put in wrong by accident I've done that many times

7. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Ya i looked and its there(nothing wrong with that sentence) but i think i misplaced the barrel

8. Nelson

Spokane
    Alright well let me know if you get it fixed