Hosting

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by jtizzle762, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jtizzle762

jtizzle762 New Member

Ok im hosting an airsoft battle with 10-14 people and I need to know how many shots should it take to kill, there are going to be co2 pistols, aeg's, and single shot shotguns/ pistols.

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    One shot. Who knows, there might be liars, and are you guys playing on public property?

3. jtizzle762

jtizzle762 New Member

No it will be on private property and that was another question how to make people be honest.

4. wookie

wookie New Member

1 bb to the chest arm leg back head(though not advised)
    Or do you want like special game types where more than one bb is needed to kill?
    Edit: sniped and here comes a double post.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  5. wookie

wookie New Member

You really can't. It's an honor sport. Cheating is even worse among friends(sadly) because people think friends do not stand a reasonable chance of kicking them out. Make good spawn points. Allow on team mate spawning. Play medic. Ect
    Or kick them out after they cheat.

6. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Tell them if they're caught not calling hits they'll become the victim of a firing line. Either that or kick them out for the day or make them sit out a game.

7. jtizzle762

jtizzle762 New Member

Haha i might do that and we'll be playing something close to conquest. That would be the game type and also its going to last overnight.

8. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    At my field, they don't call hit, you keep firing until you hear them scream it. And if no then, you get firing squad at pb range.

9. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    If they don't call it, then keep shooting. Don't intentionally shoot the head, remember that if you do by accident, its ok, but on purpose, would you enjoy the same thing happening to you?