Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Looks like a single cup headset and a PTT, don't know what radio you plan to use. This option has several choices though. (Still figuring out links on mobile. You may have to copy and paste)

And the PTT:

I have used these and they work well.

Edit: Looks like the links worked.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
The gloves look like basic "half finger tactical" gloves, not identical, but similar:

And the hat is a standard military style, I used to run one just like it.

And the patch:

Not sure if they make those in blue but I found black.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
It may not be based on any specific brand. Kinda looks like the Crye CPC based on the thickness of the shoulder straps. Those look more like plate carrier straps than plain chest rig straps. Check out Evike's top ten plate carriers for inspiration

Just be warned: If you're looking for authenticity be prepared to spend some serious cheddar. Although, you can usually find decent knock-offs on Aliexpress.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haven't played the game, but looking at some more photos, looks to me like a weird combination of an LBX Armatus and a 6094a, leaning towards the Armatus because of the cumberbund pouches (obviously missing the bungees wrapping around, however) and I've also seen some photos of him with the LBX banger panel on his back, would make sense. PRC(148?) in an Eagle Industries MBITR pouch, running into what looks like a NACRE Quiet Pro and some form of headset, no idea what. I also see what look to be a Tactical Tailor double Magna Mag pistol pouch (there aren't a ton of pouches with flaps that open outward like his, could be something else though).

Might be totally off on some of this, I'd recommend scrolling through Devtsix, they're all a bunch of gear nerds over there lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts