how do i upgrade my sniper rifle

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by dynastyofevil, Feb 21, 2009.

1. dynastyofevil

dynastyofevil New Member

i need help to upgrade my sniper rifle internaly if can help pm me or send email at kubano73@aol.com

2. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

hey, i know lots about sniper rifles... if you give me a brand and type ill see what i can do for you, ill pm you as well.

3. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

alrighty part wise ill link you up to my company of choice EdGI

EdGI Custom Works USA

they have a section towards the bottom that has a small section of upgrades for the L96/Type96/APS2 i would get those parts then get a 6.00 tight bore which is towards the top of the page, that will give you a very nice consistant and powerful weapon, i would not recamend the 600 fps spring because its OVERKILL stick with the 550
    i do not own a L96 but you can ask a owner of one the take down steps for the gun.

4. willbarber

willbarber New Member

How hard would the 600/550 fps spring be to install on the UTG M324?

Or should I take it to the War Store, about 50 minutes from here, to get it installed?

5. willbarber

willbarber New Member

Also, would the stock internals be able to take the 600 fps spring? I was hearing something about the piston sears not being able to take over a 150 spring. What are the numbers for these springs?

6. dynastyofevil

dynastyofevil New Member

thanks guys for helping me out

7. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

im guessing the 600 fps spring is a 300 and no stock internals on a M234 will not hold a good spring.

8. willbarber

willbarber New Member

hmmm, and what else would I need to upgrade to get it to work with the 550, at least?

I probably won't in the near future, but in a year or so, maybe. I'd probably order from EdGI, I've heard they have good customer service, as well as having parts for the m324.

9. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

then id save up and get the whole set from them, i think it would probly be best to have all the parts up to par with eachother so that one doesnt wear out quick

10. nightmare

nightmare New Member

I've read the zero triggers are the main thing you need to upgrade when you upgrade the springs in the L96's. Just too much power and you'll be breaking it after a few shots. I was going to do this full upgrade to mine but now I just think I want a tightbore. My stock UTG shoots 418 with .25's.

11. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

Sniper rifles at organized arisoft games should be 500+ fps if you want to really get some one.

12. GTOWNJAKE

GTOWNJAKE New Member

Gardner
    Hey I need Help with A Sniper Rifle

Im looking for a decent sniper that i can upgrade easily. Im kinda a noob at that stuff and right now im looking at the JG bar 10 and want to upgrade fps. Give me an email at gtownjake@gmail.com