how much does airsoft hurt

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by psycho199, Jan 24, 2010.

1. psycho199

psycho199 New Member

I'm talking about 300-400 fps at the average distance. I've been shot at about 10 ft away with a 300 fps, but how much does it hurt at an average distance with more than 300 fps?

2. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    It doesn't.

It's like a little pinch & then a few seconds later you've completely forgotten about it.

3. Smith

Smith New Member

ya it doesen't hurt it really depends where you get hit to, once I was hit in the throat my mouth was opened that hurt but on your regular skin don't worry about it.

4. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

Unless you play at 1am at night, with no shirt and gym shorts with 350fps shotguns, and in a big barn...you should not be in much pain. :D

It might hurt at first, but it isn't even a terrible pain either. I find the worst places to get hit are the knuckles (wear gloves), face (mask of some sort), and the neck (my ACUs cover up the majority of my neck anyway).

5. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    Over here in the middle of winter,,the back of the ear with JG 416 running 320fps at about 35ft,,need i say more,,the same fool stripped the skin from my knuckles well within the BANG BANG distance.

It will hurt as much as you want it to hurt,,simple maths really.

ACT THE FOOL = GETTING HURT.

APPLYING RULES AND GUIDE LINES WHICH MUST BE ADHERED TO = THE JOB BEING OXO.

6. Neoplayer2

Neoplayer2 New Member

Getting shot in the bum from 10 feet with a ~400 FPS JG AK47 hurts...
    But at normal distances with normal AEGs, one shot won't hurt too bad. Like, pinch yourself with your nails for like 10 seconds, then flick that same spot. The pain you feel at the flick is about as much as it'll hurt.

7. superchrisguy

superchrisguy New Member

Warner Robins
    I got sprayed in the face yesterday, it hurt for like 3 seconds then the stinging died. That's Airsoft "pain"

8. DAYWALKER

DAYWALKER New Member

Pasadena
    It doesn't hurt too bad unless you get hit in more sensitive areas.