How much green gas does a KWA MP7 mag use?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by SpecialT, Dec 19, 2012.

1. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Hey guys I'm new to airsoft and am interested in the KWA MP7. I was just wondering how much green gas a single extended 40 rd mp7 mag would take. I no people say 10-15 seconds of gas but does anyone know that in comparison to a can of 1000 mL of green gas. Other words I'm trying to figure out how many magazines I could fill of a single can to gauge how much gas I will be using. I'm sorry if this is confusing but I'd appreciate the help.

2. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

I have been looking at that gun for a while to and a actually interested in that same question

3. Hazardairsoft

Hazardairsoft New Member

My self and my friend personally don't count seconds we listen to the mag and when the gas stops flowing that's when we stop. It also depends on your weather if it's warmer out(obviously not now)but. You can. Get up to 2 and 1/2 mags worth of gas or so on a nice day.

4. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    In my opinion, green gas is stupidly overpriced for what you get. Buy a propane adaptor and propane for half the cost, and the adaptor lasts a long while. Propane is very cheap and can be bought just about anywhere.

5. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

Yea but isn't the problem with propane that it causes alot of internal ware? I would obviously maintain it well and clean the internals regularly. I understand what your saying about the price that's why I was trying to see how many mags a 1000 ml can of green gas would fill too see how much I would have to be buying

6. Bait

Bait New Member

Propane and green gas will produce the same amount of wear if you lubricate your gun properly. Nothing to worry about.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    No, propane does not cause more internal wear than green gas. That's because green gas is propane. This was proven long ago and is widely accepted. The only difference between what comes in a can of propane and a can of "green gas" is a bit of lube in the green gas and a bit of odor in the propane. You can add that lube to your propane if you want (I think it does more harm than good, but it seems that I'm in the minority) and you have an identical product.

8. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

I didn't no that that's changes alot thanks for informing me.