"How Much Is This Worth?" - Don't Know How Much Your Item(s) Is Worth? Post Here!

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Griffin, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

KJW KC02, bone stock, 1 magazine, bipod, this scope: http://www.evike.com/products/37581/

Less than 750 rounds through it, only seen one op back in 2013.

G&P Zombie Killer M4, 11.1v 5000MaH Lipo, at least 5 magazines. Runs around 40 RPS, gonna stick it on the chrono tonight to get an FPS reading. Current internals have seen less than 250 rounds.
    Upgrades done by infidel and currently in the rifle:
    Systema M120 spring
    Modify 8mm Ceramic Bearings
    R-Hop
    Madbull Blue bucking
    SHS 13:1 gears
    SHS 15t Piston
    New wiring
    Corrected AOE including sorbo.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    General rule of thumb is 80% the lowest price of online retailers. Knock off a few bucks depending on the condition and any problems. Batteries, first 2 mags, and simple modifications/upgrades don't do much of anything to the pricing of the gun.
    So 80% of $245 is $196 for the gun in excellent condition.
    Sadly scopes and bipods don't do much to raise the price of guns. Sadly I'm seeing this gun for sale for about $200 from overseas retailers. So we're talking right about that mark honestly. I'd say just under $200

For the Zombie Killer, I'm gonna hold back as it sounds like this thing is heavily modded. Had you not said 40rps, I'd say $190 for the gun, battery, and 1 (or 2) mags.

-mobile device-

3. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Just under $200 isn't bad, since I paid around $110 for it. Still waiting to hear back from Infidel on what exactly is in the rifle since it's been a long time since the work was done.

4. mikejosephman

mikejosephman Moderator Alligator Staff Member Moderator

Medieval England
    The KC is good for at least the 200. What kills them is the mags like all GBB. If you had 3-4 mags you can obviously get close or over to 300.

The G&P, with those parts, I'd call it 275-300 given what's there.

5. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    How much for a brand new ranger green Flyye RRV? Does $45 + shipping sound good if I want to sell it quickly? I got it for $40 shipped so as long as I break even I'm OK.

6. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    Bump previous question.

7. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
  8. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

35 shipped sounds fair

9. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee
    How much could I get for this... Blaser R93 (OEM King Arms) BASR. Like new, minor scratches. Skirmished like 5 times. Current lowest value on the web is $160 new from evike.
    Then how much for an off brand 4-10x scope (not illuminated). It was $35 new and has no wear. Holds zero.
    And for a generic full metal collapsible bipod. ($30 new). Minor wear.

10. mikenike

mikenike Member

Guesstimate price this lot please:

KWA KM4
    (TWO) Swiss Arms Sig 552
    Game Face M4
    WE 1911 with 2 mags
    KJW 1911 with 3 mags
    TM Hicapa with 2 mags
    WE Hicapa with 2 mags
    Eotech Replica

11. siegingpanda

siegingpanda Member

seattle
    that is hard, depending on what condition the kwa is in, I would say like 350$ as a conservative estimate.

12. siegingpanda

siegingpanda Member

seattle
    What is the value on a lct polarized akm in near new condition?
    including several mags (midcap and high)

13. Sullybosco1

Sullybosco1 Member

Since I don't see anything restricting this to only airsoft stuff, I might have missed something though. What would a LNIB black PS4 controller go for?

14. mikenike

mikenike Member

30 bucks if you want it to sell.

15. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    How much for a KWA KM4 with 2 mags, lipo and NiMH, that's never been fielded but only test shot outside? Found it on ebay for $180.

16. theonlyBuster

S. Florida
    First 2 AEG magazines don't do any raise the price of a gun. Additional batteries don't help much either.
    That being said, general rule of thumb is 80% of lowest retailer listed price. Then knock off a few bucks for any problems and issues.

That said, last time I saw the KM4 it was about $280, so 80% of 280 is about 220. Of course if you want to sell it quicker, you knock a few bucks off it, so $180 seems fair, assuming everything checks out.

-mobile device-

17. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Thanks Buster - so buying it to resell and make a little money on ebay might be a mistake?

18. theonlyBuster

S. Florida
    Selling it on eBay, after shipping, taxes, and fees I'd expect you to break-even more or less.
    You'd probably be better to attempt to sell it at a local field or something of that nature.

-mobile device-

19. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee

What do you guys think of this?

20. theonlyBuster

S. Florida
    $120 for the gun

The accessories, without knowing the specific brand and model I'll say 50% stated value. But honestly, you'd probably be best to include them with the gun as a package and state that you're open to parting out the accessories. So I'd say $135-140 for the entire lot.

-mobile device-