How often do you switch out your guns/mods?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by ARhymingApe, Dec 27, 2012.

1. ARhymingApe

ARhymingApe New Member

For me, I notice that I get bored when I stick with one GBB. I get bored with the same setup.
    I love having variety/switching it up every so often.

How about you guys?

2. Pyronius

Pyronius New Member

Pleasant View
    Always

I love having variety. Many friends and teammates of mine tend to buy, for example, just more and more AEG's. Nothing wrong with it, but before I do that I try to add a little variety in my arsenal. I run things like my DMR, GBB, and I just got an ICS GLM with 6 King Arms grenades. I even use a Riot Shield just for laughs sometimes. I'm also thinking about starting a DSG build.

3. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
    I'm the kind that would buy more and more AEG's if I had the money. I've stuck with one gun, a DBoys M4A1, and just changed it to give myself variety.

Trading guns for new looks is also cheaper idea. Just paying for the shipping to switch is nice, and you have a whole new gun.

4. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My AEG's spend almost as much time on my work bench as on the field. Not because they are horribly unreliable, I'm just constantly changing and improving stuff. I like tot have some variety in my arsenal, but I have never had more than 4 AEG's at a time, until now, just ordered a new G&P M16A4 hehe.

I always bring at least 2 AEG's with me to matches, and switch guns at least once during the day.

5. TacticalChef

TacticalChef New Member

San Francisco
    I love having an array of guns, for every situation. I have an MP7 for CQB and if i want to be lightweight. an M14, semi converted to an M21, for long range and field games. an m416 for general use, and i have an AEG m16 with a 203 that was fun when it worked but now just refuses to cooperate.
    For pistols i have a 1911 and a USP tactical, and like switching them out.

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    KWA LM4, ICS Colt M4, Magpul PTS Masada, KWA MP9, KSC G18, WE G17 x2, G700G sniper, and my new project WE SCAR (customizing into a SCAR PDW). I switch them all up every once in a while. One day the ICS the other the LM4, then the MP9... i choose what I feel that day haha