How Should I Spray Paint my Mask?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by llbb010, Jul 29, 2012.

1. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

I only have white paint ATM and I don't want to do a whole paint job I just was thinking like two stripes down the middle or some writing on the bottom left hand side. What do you think I should do?

Attached Files:

2. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    Do you play field or CQB?

3. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

ATM I haven't started playing :( but I will be playing field. And yes ik white is a bad color for field.

4. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    Spray paint is only like 5-6 bucks a bottle. Just buy OD Green and a brown or tan type color, and you can stripe it or do whatever you want with it.

5. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    I'm sorry I didn't even ask you in what kind of environment you played in. I was just thinking about my area. But if you play in woodland that would be a good choice. :)

6. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Yeah I do. Thanks. I don't have 5-6 bucks right now because I'm 13 and saving up for a good AEG. But thanks anyway.

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Cover the (window?) with painters tape so you don't ruin your visibility. After you've covered the window with painters tape, go ahead and do the stripe thingy you mentioned earlier. Really it's up to you for how you should paint it, it's your mask. And make sure you use PAINTERS tape, it doesn't leave residue and will come off easily. Do NOT use duct tape. It will leave a crap ton of residue.

8. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Thanks I just finished it! I took the "window" out completely.

Attached Files:

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Cool. Yeah that was probably a better idea lol.

10. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Yeah. Thanks for the help tho.