How to convince your parents

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by KDAalternative, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    I have been wanting to get the AGM L96 for over 3 months now. My parents said if I paid for it they would order it. The thing is, they have known ive had the money for over a month now. I asked them when they would order it and they won't tell me. So what's going up?

2. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Uh
    1) We have a thread(s) for this already
    2) is this your first gun?

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Well first off there are threads on this, second off, don't buy the AGM L96, you'd be much happier with an AEG. It's a topic that's been discussed many times, if you're set, on this I advise you look at the many threads on beginner sniper rifles.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Just say, "Hey mom/dad! I was wondering if I could order an airsoft gun off of (enter website here). I would pay for it and give you the cash but you would have to order it with your credit card. It would further my Sniper kit!"

5. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

He seems new so actually say hey mom can I order my new JG M4 or my new JG G36 or my new ICS. It would further my airsoft experience and I would pay you with cash, and I would need to use you credit card.

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.