Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a brand new Tokyo Marui hi-capa E. I bought with the idea in mind of making it a 250 fps gun instead of just 200. So, the first thing I did was get a nineball spring upgrade for it. I watched some vids on the mod and got the torix tools.

So, the build went okay... not without issues but I did finally get everything back together and working. The only issue is the safety won't click into place. The gun worked fine and there were no other issues.

But, just to try to help the gun's longevity, I remove the right butt panel and sprayed some silicon grease into the gearbox gears. I did not take the gun down any further. Now the selective fire option does not work. Full auto is fine but semi is either full auto, double or triple taps, or is semi. Sometimes 2 or 3 pellets shoot out in one shot...

I only want semi auto fire anyway so how can I make the gun semi only? Any ideas?

TY,

· Registered
571 Posts
Take off the slide and “nozzle cover” at the back and watch the trigger bar when you shoot. See if it’s being activated or isn’t fully engaging with the tappet. If you haven’t already, you should check out the aep thread, a lot of stuff about upping performance is in it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.