How toget into an airsoft field

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by airtruck304, Aug 31, 2012.

1. airtruck304

airtruck304 New Member

How and what do you need to get in an airsoft field note again I am just starting airsoft

2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Depends on the field. How old are you? If you are under 18 you will need a waive signed by a parent:guardian. I think most fields require that you are atleast 10 or 12 (well most fields around me have that as minum). Though some places require 14, 16, 18, etc.

3. xc0n

xc0n New Member

If you have local fields in your area you can normally just walk in and stay in the staging area if you're not playing. If you do that you can ask what the rules are for age and such. Like some fields you need to be 18 to not wear a full face mask. Or you can visit a local fields website if they have one, that should have everything you need to know. But if you are under 18 then your parents will have to sign a waiver. There is not a field I know that doesn't require this due to the legality/liability that would fall on the field for not doing it. If you are 18 or older than you can sign the form yourself.

Things you will need though to BRING to the field are two guns, one as a back up in case something happens to the other, Ammo (should find out if certain ammo is not allowed), eye protection (Airsoft goggles, paintball mask etc), might want a bag to keep everything in like a duffle-bag. You also might want to bring water and snacks with you as well.
    Other things that are not a necessity would be camo, boots, vest (most tactical gear). Tactical gear is nice to have but if you are just starting you can play without it. Also if you have an electric (AEG) then you want to make sure to have an extra battery in case your first one dies.

4. airtruck304

airtruck304 New Member

Oh okay thanks for answering