HPA build thread

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Commander_shotty, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Commander_shotty

Commander_shotty New Member

Nashville
    Hey all I am starting a new project and would like to use this thread for discussion about it and I will post updates on what I'm doing.

I am trying to convert my m4 aeg project gun (could never get it to work and spent WAY too much money on it) to hpa so that I don't have to deal with all the different components and high risk of breaking. But I don't have the money to get a SMP, jack, or fusion engine. What I do have is an old tippman 98 custom paintball gun which runs on Co2 or HPA and I am trying to use the internals to run my airsoft gun. I know I could have used the tippman body and converted it more easily but I want to use my m4 externals, which complicates things.

So to start I have the tippman completely disassembled and I am trying to figure out how to position it in the empty v2 gearbox and align it with the barrel so that it will allow me to run normal high cap/mid cap mags.

Pics so far:
    [​IMG]
    (Main internal parts from the tippman)

Any tips or help would be appreciated and I will try to update this thread as new stuff happens.

2. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

This is sick. Follow.

3. Swoledaddy

Swoledaddy Active Member

east moline
    Agreed and also following.