HPA'd Ares SR25, GHK AK AIMS, VFC M40A5

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mwrose777, Feb 3, 2016.

1. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    PayPal only, ConUS only, sold as is/all sales final, shipping not included, prices are some what OBO

Looking to SELL ONLY, so no trades please. I came to the realization that I have way too many airsoft guns, and have been itching to get back into RS so I want to make some room.

HPA'd Ares SR25/M110 package

Love this gun to death! But trying to force myself to pick up my bolties more. Gun works flawlessly but would be even better if re-R-hop'd. Currently has a reaps bucking in it.

-Ares SR25/M110 with Wolverine SMP (currently set at semi only)
    -8 Ares/shooter metal mids
    -Promethous 6.05 469mm inner barrel w/ reaps bucking
    -amped (?) grip line
    -KAC 3 prong flash hider and QD suppressor
    -mini lipo battery
    -rail covers, vert grip and scope mount
    -double reg setup with line and a HPA tank

At 120 psi I was shooting elite force .32s out to 100 yds when it was r-hop'd. Fantastic gun. Scope, PEQ and bipod NOT INCLUDED. Looking for $750 for the package, or $650 without the air rig/tank setup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like New GHK AK Romanian AIMS package

Bought this gun, put very few rounds through it, cycled the bolt to break it in, greased it, and it has sat in the closet. Great shooter, and basically new.

-GHK AK in pristine condition
    -6 leak free gas mags (3 unopened)
    -Box/paperwork

Looking to get $500 for the complete package. I MAY part the 3 unopened mags for the right offer (which will reduce the price of the gun/remaining mags)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VFC M40A5 gas sniper rifle package

Still sorta testing the waters on this one, but between my KJW M700 and Tanaka M24 I don't see this getting used. I have also not seen many of these state side, much less with a spare mag. Amazing externals (hands down the best M40A5 available for airsoft), and for the little I've shot it, internals seem up to par as well. This gun shows some use, has some scratches around the adapter for the flash hider (but most are hidden by the flash hider). Overall in excellent shape.

-VFC M40A5 gas rifle
    -2 leak free gas mags

Scope and bipod ARE NOT INCLUDED. I am hesitant to sell this, but I would for $375
    M40A5 pictured in center:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please PM me.

2. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    M40A5 is sold! Going to miss it!

Buy my other guns! Shipping now included in asking price.

3. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    I'll be traveling this week, but the SR25 and AK are still available. Prices are somewhat negotiable, but please no low balls.

4. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    Back in town, accepting best offer

5. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    Ares M110 sold!

Price drop to $450+shipping for the GHK AK package

6. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    Still need to sell the GHK. Somebody take it off my hands before it makes its way to eBay.

7. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    All guns are sold!!!