I’m from nova

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by JLeav, Jan 16, 2018.

1. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

I just realized this page has a section for Virginia. I’m from the nova area, I play at pevs mostly but a place opened up in Manassas but isn’t ready yet.

Also if anyone is looking to buy some guns I have plenty for sale just let me know if your I interested all guns for sale are brand new never shot still in the box

2. AirsoftDisciple

AirsoftDisciple Member

Germantown
    Not too far from you. I’m on 270. Less than hour depending where in nova.

How’s pev? Want to visit this year? Also, my friend is looking for m4. What do you have?

JLeav likes this.

3. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

Pevs is fun it’s really the only place I can play, i live at the end of 28 south.

I have a Echo1 TROY Industry licensed MRF-C G2 7" RIS M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle. This comes Lipo ready and has a great feel, has Troy markings all over the rifle.

I have a Avengers Molon Labe Lipo Ready Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ A2 Micro-Switch Gearbox. This rifle comes with two 9.6 batteries new in package, a smart charger, two mags. A red/green dot optic, evike gunbag.

I’m also willing to part with my classic army ARS4
    It has a upgrade m120 spring a angle custom tight bore barrel and a maple leaf bucking. Also has a different but stock on it. I’ve used this one and it’s a beast.

The other two guns however I have not used I’ll post some pics of them. And if he buys a gun I’ll give him a chest rig to carry his mags.

4. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

5. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

The last pic is the classic army ignore the picture of the one with the grip I no longer have that grip.

I also have a scar mod 0 it’s been used but in good condition

6. AirsoftDisciple

AirsoftDisciple Member

Germantown
    Those all look nice. How much each one?

7. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

The echo 1.-150$

The avengers with all the batteries and stuff- 160$

The classic army- 220$

The scar mod 0-120$

8. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

The classic army has a different stock on it I didn’t a post a pic with it on. All guns have box except the scar

9. AirsoftDisciple

AirsoftDisciple Member

Germantown
    I'll forward that info. Thanks.

10. JLeav

JLeav Active Member

No problem, if he buys a gun I’ll give him the mag vest for free, and depending on what one he buys I have a non blow back pistol he can have too.

11. Tor Strom

Tor Strom New Member

Rhoadesville
    My name is Tor Strom and I own WarPlay Paintball and Lasertag located near fredericksburg (orange County) I have 25 acres (more if needed)ready for airsoft but do not know how to break in the sport. Through my lasertag contacts we are actually getting a deal with Bolt airsoft guns with blowback that will be the field rentals.

Would love a home team to come along and we can build airsoft only fields at my location

www.warplaypaintball.com
    call me to set up a filed
    703 271-0271